Senior Lettings Negotiator
Salary: £18k - £20k Basic + OTE and Car allowance
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this reputable and vibrant independent estate agent based in Brighton for a Senior Lettings Negotiator.
* Identify new business opportunities
* Source and book market appraisals
* Convert appraisals into listings
* Keeping the database up to date
* Mentoring trainee negotiators
* Book and conducting viewings
* Working closely with the sales/lettings team
* Registering applicants
* Negotiating offers
* Undertake referencing and administration duties
* Work to targets
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven estate agency experience within lettings and conducting market appraisals
* Full UK driving licence
* Great communication skills
* Strong work ethic
* Well-presented and personable
This is great opportunity to join an expanding and thriving organisation that offer progression, uncapped commission and fully paid for NFOPP qualifications. For more information please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings Negotiation
- Letting consultant
- Property Administrators
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job