An established and thriving Lettings Agency based in the Lewes Road area of Brighton require an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team. This is a busy, high volume, proactive office providing a fantastic grounding for a negotiator to maximise their earnings.
The successful candidate will have a varied role and will be integral to the growth of the department. Responsibilities include -
- Generating and attaining new clients, conducting valuations and instructing properties to the rental market
- Retaining existing business
- Arrange and conduct viewings and maintain a busy diary
- Ensure properties are let
- Manage a small lettings portfolio
- Assist with the growth of the sales department
- Previous experience working within lettings is essential
- A proven track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- Excellent customer service and client relationship building skills
- Highly organised and ability to work well in a team environment
- Full UK driving licence
Due to the fast paced nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, out-going individual who thrives in a busy office and 'forward thinking' brand!
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to join an expanding business that can offer great development opportunities.
- £18,000 - 20,000 Basic Salary + Commission + Company car
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"