Our client is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator for their busy branch based in Chatham, Kent. You must be results focused, self-motivated and someone who can provide exceptional customer service. In return, you will get an excellent salary, and uncapped commission structure.
This company has earned a reputation in the industry for quality and a personal service to match. They are proud in having a friendly, open and honest culture, where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded. Team work is essential as everything is done from start to finish in this well established office.
- Managing the property portfolio from start to finish, including advertising, inspections, rent payment and handling maintenance issues during tenancy.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Property management duties
- Building relationships with Landlords
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence with own car
- ARLA registered and advantage
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission structure
22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays