This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Award winning Estate and Lettings Agent specialising in letting of student and residential properties within the Nottingham area. This is a great chance to be part of our Clients on-going success, with plenty of scope for progression for the right candidate.
To provide an effective, efficient and customer focused lettings and management service to Landlords and tenants.
- Provide a quality lettings service to prospective and existing tenants.
- Sourcing suitable tenants/generating your own leads for properties currently being marketed.
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times to enable smooth running of the office.
- Commitment to achieving excellent performance and delivering an excellent Lettings Service.
- Providing constructive, expert feedback to landlords to advise on possible improvements to their property as well as updating them on general market conditions.
- Update all landlords instructed on a tenant find only basis on achievable rents in the area.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Ensure that performance targets relating to Lettings are met and continually improved upon.
Provide effective and timely housing advice to internal and external customers.
Carrying out viewings on properties being marketed on behalf of landlords/clients and following up the all prospective tenants for feedback.
Negotiate deals with tenants and landlords wherever possible, helping to ensure we meet office targets.
To draft and arrange the signing of a tenancy agreement with prospective tenants and prior to moving in.
The ability to generate own leads during off-peak lettings season.
Customer focused and committed to delivering excellent service.
Good planning, administrative and organisational skills.
The ability to work quickly and efficiently in busy periods, whilst under pressure.
Good literature skills will be necessary in order to complete office processes.
The ability to deal with conflicting priorities effectively/efficiently.
Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and to work to strict guidelines.
Excellent communication skills including written work, presentation skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to record and manage accurate information and detailed data.
Ability to negotiate and finalise lets, agreements between the parties.
Ability to demonstrate a commitment to equalities in all areas of work with customers, members of staff.
Ability to show Initiative is essential in order to succeed in this role.
IT literate in standard office applications and able to manage computerized databases.
Good Numeracy skills.
Full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle.
Essential : - Minimum two years experience working in a letting agent.
All possible candidates must own their own vehicle and have a full and valid UK driving license.
- Student Lettings
- Own Transport
- Two years experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job