Role: Senior Lettings Negotiator
They are looking for a well Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be both lettings and business development focused with a pro-active approach.
A good Senior Lettings Negotiator candidate will:
- A suitable candidate will have a proven track record in Estate Agency or Lettings with more than 2 year experience within the market
- Have a grasp on pro-active business development
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Lettings
If this is the role for you or you know someone who’s been looking then there’s no better time APPLY today or please visit the NRG website for more information.
Salary: £25,000 OTE: £45,000
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job