Mosaic Recruitment are working with an award winning independent agency who are looking for a Senior Lettings Consultant to join their busy St Albans office.
The hours are Monday – Friday 08.30 – 18.30 and 09.00 – 17.00 every other Saturday
The successful candidate will be confident dealing with high end properties and clientele, be proactive and have a track record of winning new business. You will be able to negotiate lettings contracts, have the ability to provide an accurate market appraisal and the drive to turn any initial enquiry into actual business.
You must be fully conversant with the appropriate acts which include, but are not limited to, the Housing Act, Consumer Protection Regulations 2008 and Property Ombudsman Code of Conduct.
- Initial registration of all customers, face to face and over the phone or via email
- Conducting viewing appointments
- Negotiating and closing deals with applicants and relocation agencies
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Simplifying any tenancies through to move in
- Generating new business
- Give exceptional service at every opportunity
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy lettings environment
- Proven track record in generating new business and negotiating lettings contracts
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment but continually deliver a premium first class service.
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining organised and focused
If you are ambitious and energetic with the above experience/skills please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job