Senior Lettings Negotiator / Valuer - Derbyshire - up to £20k basic plus Commission - 5 Day Week
Our client is a leading independent Estate Agent and Lettings brand who have been very well established in the Derbyshire area for many years. Due to ongoing growth and success in their Lettings department an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Valuer with a proven track record of success in the industry.
You will work closely with potential landlords to secure new business and tenants to ensure they are kept up to date with all possible properties that are available for rent. Conducting viewings and tying up deals in a fast paced environment.
• Lettings Experience including Valuations and Business Generation
• Proven Lettings track record in achieving set targets
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• Exceptional customer service skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job