Senior Lettings Negotiator - Royal Arsenal
Our client is an extremely successful independent Estate Agency with a great portfolio that is growing every year. They are looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator who has the ability to help the company grow and develop into an Assistant Manager role.
They are looking for someone who:
- Achieves and strive to exceed all Lettings targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standards of customer communication
- Has enthusiasm for the London lettings market
- Has strong negotiation skills, ensuring all lettings offers taken are fully recorded, submitted promptly and financially qualified
- Understand the company’s business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
- Monitor own performance against lettings targets and take action to improve volume/conversions/ratios
- Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
- Take on significant levels of responsibility and happy to deal with the more challenging clients
- Help to train and improve more junior staff
- Provide reliable, honest support to the Lettings Manager
- Has 3 years or more Lettings Negotiator experience
If you are interested in this Senior Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator