|Senior Lettings Negotiator | Oxford | £23,000 - £25,000 Basic |
Our Clients, a successful estate agency are looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their professional team in Oxford.
The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist them with gaining new landlords and tenants.This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years experience within Lettings as a Negotiator and looking to progress into a Senior Lettings Negotiator role.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Giving viewing feedback to landlords
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Advising clients on marketing strategies
- Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
- Preparing and sending of Section 21 notice
- Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
- Generate new business
- Previous Lettings experience
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Knowledge of the local area
- Full Driving Licence
- Target driven and proactive
Hours: Monday 8.15am-6.00pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.30am-6.00pm, Saturday (1 in 4) 8.45am-3.00pm (day off in lieu)
Salary/Package: £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job