Senior Lettings Negotiator opportunity in Imperial Wharf
| Senior Lettings Negotiator | Imperial Wharf | £15,000 - £18,000 Basic DOE, £45,000 - £50,000 OTE | Car Allowance |
Our client, a well-established and reputable independent name within Estate Agency, is looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Imperial Wharf team as soon as possible.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, money motivated and driven negotiator who will join the company and hit the ground running straight away.
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business ( have the capabilities to create deals which regular negs do not )
- At least 1 -2 years Lettings Negotiating experience
- Must have a clean license
- Must have their own car
In return our client is offering:
- Basic - £15,000 - £18,000 - Depending on experience
- OTE - £45,000- £50,000
- Opportunity to earn bonus' with upselling in-house company services
- Car Allowance
- Company phone
Hours: Monday- Friday: 9am - 6pm, alternate Saturdays: 9.30am - 1pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"