This growing role involves:
- New business focused role, hence must have strong ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on Residential Properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
- Establish a large market share within the local area
- Be target driven
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term committed and looking to grow with the company
- A Full UK clean driving license is required and must be over 21 years due to insurance
- New Opportunities