Senior Lettings Negotiator - Dover
| Senior Lettings Negotiator | Dover | £18,750 Basic, £28,000 OTE |
Our Clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency is a trusted and well-known name in Property Sales and Lettings across the region.They are currently looking for an ambitious and career driven Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy branch in Dover.
This role would suit an individual who has a couple of years experience working as a Lettings Negotiator and seeking a new challenge. The successful candidate will provide outstanding customer service and be enthusiastic to win new business.
- Registering applicants
- Calling leads to generate market apraisials
- Canvassing for potential new business
- Negotiating lets
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Previous Estate Agency experience
- Lettings valuation experience desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Positive and polite manner
- Good level of verbal and written English
- Full UK Driving License
Hours: Full time (5 days a week)
Salary/Package: £18,750 Basic Salary, OTE £28,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"