A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to enter my clients well established and respected lettings company in Dorset, with fast-track potential to become a Lettings Manager. The successful candidate will be results driven, organised and will have excellent customer service skills.
- Carrying out viewing appointments
- Negotiating offers & tenancy contracts
- Generating new valuation leads
- Attending valuation appointments
- Winning new instructions, securing fully managed instructions
- Advertising new properties to let
- Reporting to the Lettings Manager
- Providing excellent customer service
- Minimum of 2 years Lettings experience
- Proven track record of working in a busy lettings department
- Show excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads & work under pressure
- High degree of self-motivation and determination
- Valuation experience is essential
- Local knowledge would be an advantage
- UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with OTE up to £30,000, dependent on experience and performance. Pool car available.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'