Are you wanting to join one of London’s leading independent estate agencies?
We are looking for experienced negotiators wanting to step up to a management role or assistant managers wanting to experience working for one of London’s most recognisable property brands with the opportunity of progressing your career.
Whether you are coming from a small independent estate agency seeking the opportunity to enjoy high earnings from our uncapped commission scheme and high stock levels, or a move back from a corporate to a stable and supportive independent we’d like to speak with you.
Due to our in-house learning and development team, we will help build on your current experience that will provide you the opportunity and scope to then further your career. It’s likely your new role will have been created by one of our recent promotions, something that you will be aiming to achieve with us based on success.
At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward we want to help take your career to the next level.
What we are looking for:
- A track record in property in London or an alternative similar location
- Outstanding communication skills in person and in writing; you are going to be our brand ambassador with customers and you’ll need to be able to quickly build good relationships. Your CV and application will reflect your written skills
- A consistent record demonstrating that you are capable of building and sustaining pipelines over time
- A shared focus on delivering a high quality customer service oriented deals with an ethical approach to business
What we can offer:
- Market leading base salary for London
- High earning potential with an exceptional uncapped commission structure that has been at the heart of our retention strategy
- A company car (we can only offer employment to candidates holding a full clean driving license)
- Support through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Opportunity to progress your career due to planned growth
- A range of incentives including the opportunity to drive a supercar on a monthly basis, annual incentive trips to locations like Miami, Las Vegas, Verbier, Barcelona to name just a few and quarterly drinks.
- You will also attend our spectacular annual conference and award ceremony
* Don’t take our word for it, that’s from "The UK Property Salary Report 2016"
- Estate Agents