We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to join the lettings team of this leading and award-winning estate agency firm.
This privately-owned company has a high-profile office and is currently looking for a highly ambitious and self-motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join their highly successful and proactive team.
The role will include the following duties:
• Registering and taking details of new applicants and logging them onto property software system
• Using all the systems available to notify applicants about rental stock available
• Booking and carrying out viewings
• Ensuring that you are aware of the property when you go on the viewing
• Liaising with landlord to give them feedback with regards to their property condition, price and your feedback from the applicant on the viewing
• Receiving offers from applicants and qualifying them carefully before presenting the offer to a landlord
• Ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly
• Using knowledge and expertise to advise Landlords of their legal and safety requirements when letting a property and ensuring compliance
• Liaising with the management department regarding any works/decoration needed at a property
• Sourcing new business
• Contributing to ongoing social media campaign with photos, videos and ideas for stories
• Valuing and Marketing.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Lettings legal knowledge
• Engaging personality
• Knowledge of Staines on Thames area
• ARLA would be beneficial
• Excellent face to face customer service skills
• The motivation to succeed
• Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
• Full UK driving licence.
This position provides a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.