Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge?
£24,000 per annum
Our client is looking for their next colleague, someone friendly and personable, to assist with the running of the office whilst managing maintenance reports and contractors and overseeing the viewings and booking process.
Key duties include:
- Conduct viewings on and off site
- Assist with the day to day running of the office
- Conduct check out inspections and complete inventories
- Responsible for all contractor invoices and check before payment
- Oversee all bookings, ensuring all relevant paperwork is created
- Respond to all enquiries for bookings and viewings
- Bring all complaints or grievances to the attention of the Manager
- Assist with the organisation of all social events held by the company or on behalf of the company
- Manage all maintenance reports and assist with the management of all contractors
- Keep stock of all maintenance items
- Carry out any duties/tasks assigned to you
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Car owner/driver essential
- 12 months Letting Negotiator expereienceessential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Property Management
- Student Lettings
- Senior Negotiator