Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator (minimum 12 months experience) looking for a new challenge?
Our client is looking for their next colleague to assist with the running of the office whilst managing maintenance reports and contractors and overseeing the viewings and booking process.
*Due to the nature of this role, a full driving lisence and vehicle is essential*
Key duties include:
- Conduct viewings on and off site.
- Conduct check out inspections and complete inventories when rooms are vacated.
- Responsible for all contractor invoices and check before payment.
- Oversee all bookings, ensuring all relevant paperwork is created.
- Respond to all enquiries for bookings and viewings.
- Bring all complaints or grievances to the attention of the Manager.
- Assist with the organisation of all social events held by the company or on behalf of the company.
- Assist with the organisation and running of all promotional events attended by the company.
- Manage all maintenance reports and assist with the management of all contractors.
- Keep stock of all maintenance items.
- Assist with the running and management of the summer works.
- Assist with the day to day running of the office.
- Carry out any duties/tasks assigned to you
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Property Management
- Senior Negotiator