This independent estate agency is searching for an experienced Lettings Senior Negotiator/Assistant Manager with a proven track recordof success to join the team. With future prospects of running the Lettings department.
The role will be totally focused on running this young lettings department. The successful candidate will hit the ground running and must be able to multi-task, work extremely well under pressure, possess an excellent telephone manner and be driven to succeed.
This is a rare opportunity to build a department how you want it to run. You will have the full support from the Directors to grow, be creative and make the lettings department the best it can be. Working for a year-old organisation you will have total autonomy to implement new ideas and make your department a success.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Lettings Negotiator / Assistant Manager
* Overall running of the lettings side of the business alongside, and reporting to, the office manager and Directors.
* Creating canvassing and marketing materials, door knocking where applicable, valuing, taking instructions, preparing contracts, taking and registering deposits.
* You will be covering the North London Market - N20, N12, N3, EN4 and EN5
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant
- ARLA Qualified (Desirable)
- A proven track record of being a top Negotiator they will need to see list of your personal work achievements
- Full UK driving license
- Driven Lettings professional
- Organised - excellent diary management
- Confident - never afraid to ask for help
- Strong work ethic - punctual and polite
- Resilient - ability to work on own initiative
- Team player - works well with others
- Up to date on current legislation
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive starting basic salary £18 - £22k negotiable
- 20 - 25% comms
- Car allowance/ expenses
- Further training as and when required - via propertymark
- Auto-enrolment into pension scheme
- The opportunity to put your stamp on a department
- Great working environment
- Future goals to recruit your own Lettings team
- The opportunity also to grow and develop other branches in the future
- Family run business brother and brother in law team been operating just
- under a year. Great opportunities with this new business to excel.
- Communication Skills
- Management Experience
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'