| Senior Lettings Negotiator | Abingdon (Oxford) | £18,000 - £22,000 Basic, £25,000 - £35,000 OTE |
Our Clients, an established and well known estate agency are seeking an ambitious and career driven Senior Lettings Negotiator.
This role would suit an ambitious individual who has a couple of years experience working within Lettings and seeking a new challenge.
- Registering applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Calling leads to generate market apraisials
- Canvassing for potential new business
- Negotiating lets
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Previous Estate Agency
- Lettings valuation experience desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Positive and polite manner
- Good level of verbal and written English
- Full UK Driving License
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6.00pm, Saturday (1 in 3) 9am - 4pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary, OTE £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job