Senior Lettings Lister/Manager - London N19, Guarantee for the first 3 months.
A busy, dynamic and highly successful Estate Agency based in Archway, N19 are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Lettings Lister/Manager. The successful candidate will be comfortable working towards targets and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
This is an all-encompassing and very varied role which would suit a highly driven, personable and self-motivated individual.
Some of the key duties will include the following:
- Managing a team of Negotiators
- Ability to bring in new business
- Booking valuations
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
- Register applicant’s details and property requirements
- Identifying potential applicants and securing viewings
- Accompanying prospective tenants/buyers to view properties
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Negotiating offers between tenants and landlords and vendors and buyers
- Keeping in touch closely and regularly with landlords, applicants, vendors and buyers by building up good rapport and relationships
- Co-ordinating move ins and move outs on the lettings side
- Photographing properties and advertising them on relevant property portals
- Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate will ideally have a good local knowledge of N19 and the surrounding area and obtain a full UK driving licence and have their own a car.
In return for your evident passion for the property market and smart and effective work for this Estate Agency you will receive an outstanding salary and benefits package and the ultimate Estate Agency working environment. Our client is offering a guarantee for the first 3 months.
If you have good previous Sales & Lettings Negotiator/Lister/Manager exposure and experience and are keen to further continue and develop your career within this industry and want to work within the N19 area then please submit to Roundpegs Property Recruitment today your most up to date CV and contact details.