Senior Lettings & Customer Service Assistant - Build to Rent
The Senior Lettings and Customer Service Assistant plays an important role in the business cycle of all BtR sites by supporting the existing teams with viewings, referencing process and delivering exceptional customer service. They will be supporting the Operations team with implementation of new processes and training staff members to ensure company procedures are followed.
Part of the role will be covering site team roles in periods of absence or when extra support is needed. Helping all properties maximise profitability and maintaining brand standards through effectively following processes. To assist in building and maintaining a friendly and professional environment for residents, team members, service providers and customers.
Ability to be flexible to work at different locations across portfolio is essential. This role requires a sales-oriented approach with very strong customer service and admin skills. A positive attitude towards a changing and fast based environment is a must.
The right person needs to be enthusiastic, engaged and friendly with customers.
Letting & Administrative
- Assisting the Letting Manager with managing all direct lettings negotiations
- Carrying out effective viewings, this is measured by external company conducing Mystery Shopper program
- Responding to leasing email / phone enquires in a timely manner
- Identifying customer requirements and ability to rent
- Agreeing on new tenancy agreements and ensuring you meet compliance requirements
- Carrying out all reference checks
- Ensuring the product is always shown the best possible way
- Assisting the marketing and PR team in all campaigns
- Have an in-depth understanding of the local marketplace thus gaining an advantage over our competitors
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with applicants, residents and colleagues, clearly understanding and responding to their needs
- Ensure customer enquiries requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Strong sales skills and confidence in promoting a product
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing
- Experience in the use of business operating systems including Microsoft Office / Property Management Systems
- Positive attitude towards learning and training
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Experience of working in the private residential sector
- ARLA member
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'