An opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator has arisen to join a vibrant and well known estate agency in London SE18. They are looking for a Senior Sales and Lettings negotiator who can effectively manage vacant stock levels by ensuring low void times, maintaining effective marketing and procuring of suitable tenants.
As Senior Sales and Lettings Negotiator you will be undertaking some of the following duties but will not be limited to:-
- Coordinating canvassing activities to generate new business
- Coordinating property valuations and listings
- Effectively marketing properties to attract potential buyers
- Matching prospective buyers to suitable properties and arranging viewings accordingly
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors, buyers and other relevant parties
- Dealing with financial/legal matters relating to the sales process
- Guiding vendors and buyers through the sales process from agreement of the sale to legal completion
- Contributing to the smooth running of the branch daily
- Candidates should be target-driven and have a strong desire to succeed within a sales environment
- Deal with Enquiry’s on the lettings department
- Attend viewings on the lettings side
- Generate Market Appraisals
- Negotiate offers with landlords and tenants
- Register potential tenants
- Match applicants to properties
The ideal candidate must Possess:
- Work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Have good interpersonal skills at all levels and communicate effectively at all levels
- Be adaptable
- Have sound property industry knowledge
- Able to use Word, Excel and email to an intermediate standard
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to multi task and manage time effectively
The company are offering a £18k basic with an OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
If this role sounds like you and what you may be looking for in your next career move then please forward your CV to us today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.