Senior Lettings Administrators Needed - Chelsea
Two of our top clients - leading prime central London property specialists who specialise in high end residential sales and lettings are looking for a very knowledgeable and experienced Lettings Administrator/ PA.
- Provide top front line support to the Lettings team
- Ensure the front office is tidy, prompt property manager of any office maintenance requirements.
- Greeting clients.
- Remedy issues related to the operation of telephones, computers, photocopiers and seek guidance from
- Director if technical support required.
- General office photocopying and filing.
- Direct post to Lettings Director.
- Check messages from office answer phone and direct to team member for follow up.
- Responsible for keys- tagging and de-tagging, keeping secure in key cupboard, signing in/out to c clients, other agents and contractor bookings, keys to be checked at the end of each working day.
- Answer office calls and forward messages to team. Notify Director of any complaint as and when it arises.
- Handle applicant enquiries and pass onto negotiators equally.
- Ensure negotiators have good supply of applicant & business cards.
- Refer all cheque, banking and card payments (if any) on the day of receipt, ensuring all relevant information is accurately recorded on any accounts forms, to accounts.
- Help onboard new starters
- Assist with marketing collateral
- Dealing with post.
- Preparing MA packs.
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationary.
- Archive old files into dead filing system.
- Preparation of all tenancy documentation, progressing files and liaising with tenants and landlords.
- Producing property details and letting lists, keeping the window up to date with lettings details
- Using the in-house system to upload property particulars to websites and portals.
- Database management - uploading properties to our in-house database, including writing descriptions when necessary. Ensuring all standard and legal information is collected before a property goes live.
- Obtaining landlord and tenant ID and running AML checks via the online verification system.
- Organising photography/floorplans/EPCs for new instructions
- Using in-house database to manage all lettings instruction; generating tenancy documentation and sending documentation to the relevant parties
- Managing the Lettings filing system, updating accordingly and archiving completed tenancy files
- Collating information for monthly fees and the KPIs/Weekly Deal Tracker
- Sending tenancy renewal emails in a timely manner, liaising with the Lettings manager to send out renewal paperwork accordingly
- Producing and sending invoices
- Attend to emails, mails and messages from clients and colleagues, and telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of the team.
- Check invoices before Director authorises payments
- Update property lists and maintain the marketing material in the office.
- Keep web portals up to date with property listings
- Prepare window cards and marketing literature
- Create advertising material for magazine adverts.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and personable disposition
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good time managements skills
- To be motivated by excellence and financial reward
- Confident communicator and professional manner
- Accuracy and excellent attention to details
- Prior administrative and customer services experience
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Previous experience in Lettings Administration is a must (2 years ideally)
Ready to take the next step in your career? Want to work in a great environment with co-workers who support one another? Want to take on more responsibility? Yes, to all three? ....
Get in touch with Anu Deb at GKR London to apply today!
- Estate Agency
- Lettings Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"