Our client a well established independent Estate Agent is looking for a Property Accounts administrator to work in their busy Bishops Stortford office. The company pride themselves on their high level of customer service, they offer Sales, Lettings and Property Management services. They have excellent local knowledge helping customers find the right properties for their needs.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience dealing in Estate Agency, preferably in a Lettings Accounts role. The role primarily involves being responsible for the Lettings Accounts, Book Keeping, Chasing rents and service change accounts.
You must be highly motivated with impeccable organisational skills, the ability to multi task, outstanding attention to administration detail, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. You must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, RentMan experience would be an added bonus but not essential as training will be given.You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have good interpersonal skills with both clientèle and peers alike, being able to take your own initiative as well as being a great team player.
Benefits of the Property Accounts role include:
- Brilliant working environment
- Sought after Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm position - Would be open to someone working Full- Time or Part-Time.
- Gym membership ( if desired )
- Holiday entitlement
- Parking provided
Skills & Experience required for the Property Accounts role will include
- Great Team player
- Experience in a Lettings Accounts role.
- Well-presented and articulate
- Professional telephone manner
- Super organised and able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer-service skills
The role of the Property Accounts will include:
- Chasing Rents
- Book Keeping
- Service Charge
- Working with an established team
- To work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- Updating records
If this sounds like the job you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'