Senior Legal Contracts
Based in London
£70,000 - £100,000 DOE plus bonus
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Legal to join an exciting and growing business in the City of Westminster area on a permanent basis.
You will provide support to the core business of our clients by negotiating and executing an extensive range of documents and providing clear and business-focused advice in relation to all legal matters arising within the business area
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advising, drafting and negotiating all legal documentations
- Reviewing purchase contracts and negotiating the contract terms with suppliers
- Preparation of sale contracts and dealing with countering of contracts to conclusion
- Assisting with and managing the legal aspects of new ventures, corporate/commercial acquisitions and development projects, drafting NDAs and other corporate and commercial documents
- Contractual updates on economic terms
- Proactively developing contract management and other legal processes to align the legal risk management requirements of the business with those of the wider group
- Advising the team on contractual and paralegal matters
- Focus on Compliance
- Educating the business and support colleagues on all legal matters
- Tracking and logging of contracts and all related correspondence and emails
- Computer filing and trading system updating
- Review of trade bookings in line with deal trade recap
- Facilitating review and execution of tender agreements
- Drafting, review, negotiations and tracking of term contracts
- UK Qualified Solicitor 3- 5 years PQE
- Technical Knowledge of Contracts
- Proven legal experience in a commodity/trading/oil or shipping environment highly advantageous
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- International Commercial Law
- Oil Gas
- Oil Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'