Meraki Talent are exclusively supporting with the appointment of a permanent Senior Legal Cashier based in Glasgow.
This business predominantly specialised in the legal sector before diversifying through the introduction of several additional specialisms such as wealth management, asset management, property etc. Its now a multi-divisional business that has significantly increased its presence and market offering right across the United Kingdom, with many labelling it the market leader. COVID19 has had very little impact on this business due to its extraordinary strength, depth, diversity and outstanding reputation for excellence.
The newly created role of Senior Legal Cashier is a bi-product of further growth and expansion. It presents the opportunity to join a highly efficient, performing and talented finance function. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least three years practical finance experience, ideally this experience will have been gained within the legal, property or a professional services sector business.
The role of Senior Legal Cashier will offer a salary of £26,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The role will begin as remote/home working for the foreseeable future and all the necessary equipment will be provided for a swift & professional remote onboarding.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance
- Reviewing portfolio of workloads with ownership for managing & delegating tasks, duties & responsibilities
- Partnering with departmental heads & fee earners on client accounts including balances, work in progress and debtor balances
- Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Responsibility for monthly billing including drafting & processing fees, amendments of fees, credit notes and working closely with the credit control function
- Reviewing and approving banking transactions through a bespoke database & online baking platforms
- Production and distribution of periodic & adhoc reports
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Induction and on-boarding of new clients
- Adherence with internal and external regulations, compliance & AML
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years practical finance experience
- Experience of operating within the legal, property or professional services sector
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jack Ramage for a private and confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'