JHE & Partners are working with highly reputable solicitors in Halifax who are looking to appoint a Senior Legal Cashier on a permanent basis. You will be an experienced cashier with proven experience, ideally having previous management skills.
- Managing a team of cashiers, ensuring a positive working atmosphere and supervising in any queries
- Post receipts out and payments in to ledgers
- Payroll and pension processing
- Quarterly VAT return
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly update of cash flow forecast with actual data
- Ensure breaches log is kept up-to-date
- Reconciliation of balance sheet loans, creditors and control accounts
- Matter management, unbilled disbursements cleared down with additional negative WIP
You will be a Senior Cashier with excellent experience working in a busy role. You will be looking to take the next step up in your career in to managing a team or have previous management experience. This is an exciting opportunity working for a large, reputable client in an area of Bradford with excellent access links. Salary on offer is between £25,000 - £30,000 with excellent benefits.
Do apply without delay.
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job