An exciting opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a well established client
Your new company
You will be joining a multi site client who are at the forefront of their industry
Your new role
Your new role as Senior Legal Cashier will include:
- Bookkeeping and accounts maintenance
- Banking and including reconciliation in accordance with solicitors accounts rules
- Experience in dealing with Company Tax
- Maintenance of the company's petty cash system
- Supervision of cashiering team
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the company
This is a full time permanent role Monday - Friday
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience in a similar role and have the ability to hit the ground running. You will also be a key team player and motivate a team to ensure all duties are completed to timescales.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, holiday entitlement, pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- legal cashier