Senior Legal Cashier - Permanent - Cheshire
Accountable Recruitment are pleased to be working on behalf of a legal law firm who are wishing to appoint an experienced Legal Cashier on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be able to offer a proven cashiering background gained from working within the legal sector. Essentially you will be a meticulous, self-motivated individual with the drive and determination to progress within legal accounts.
Supporting the partners and practice manager this is an integral role within the business that will eventually offer plenty of opportunity and progression.
Good working knowledge and compliance of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) is essential for this position along with the ability to manage various workloads including; bank reconciliations; management of client and office accounts; billings, petty cash and VAT returns.
In return, you will;
- Commence work on a permanent, full time basis
- Join a growing law firm who will welcome you into the team and provide you with all the necessary support and training
- Enjoy working within a team environment whilst given the autonomy to manage your own workloads in a confident and accurate manner
- Offer much needed support to the management team and over time, be allocated new duties and responsibilities
- Receive a competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday, pension, flexible working hours, free parking
Candidates please click APPLY to register your interest.
Who are we?
North West's most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment have cemented their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice, Commercial & Industry sectors.
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each individual application, unfortunately we cannot always guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion.
- Legal Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job