Job Title - Senior legal Administrator
Salary - £21,000-£25,000
A unique employment opportunity is now open at a boutique, corporate law firm as a Senior Legal Administrator. Located in the centre of Sheffield, this law practice works with a variety of clients around the world to provide expert advice on managing global compliance. The Senior Legal Administrator Role offers a chance to join a multi-award-winning firm and play a vital role in its worldwide success. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb administration function. Encompassing a variety of responsibilities, the Senior Legal Administrator role will require a candidate who owns a diverse range of transferable skills, in addition to experience of legal secretarial work.
- Updating and maintaining a unique business database.
- Providing secretarial support.
- Efficient administration skills associated with a busy office environment.
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Organising busy diaries and prioritising different tasks across all areas of the business.
- Setting up new client files and carrying out case management.
- Audio typing and document production.
- You will have a flair for IT and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, with experience of managing busy databases.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- High standards of client and customer service.
- Previous experience in a legal secretarial or PA role.
- A strong typist with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
- A well-rounded administrator who has a track record of providing superb levels of office support.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional individual who is ready to become a part of a globally reputable law firm located in Sheffield. Apply now!
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'