Job Title: Senior Legal Administrator
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
The Legal Administrator will have the following responsibilites:
- Assist Legal PAs with email printing and hard copy filing.
- Successfully completes, on time, all compulsory firm training.
- Ongoing management of files and filing areas including creation, archiving and retrieval.
- A wide variety of general miscellaneous administrative tasks to include, but not limited to, matter closing, deeds scheduling, scanning of invoices and correspondence, creation of hard copy folders/files and maintenance of team library.
The Legal Administrator must have the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Blueprint or Boardpad experience
- Good knowledge of IT
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels including high level managers
- The ability to prioritise workloads and achieve set timescales
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.