This role will be based in the Coventry area, and is offered as a fixed term contract, to run until September 2019.
Working on one of the organisation's exciting new initiatives, the Senior Learning Technologist will be responsible driving the development of innovative and inspiring online courses.
Key features of the role will include:
· Collaborating with internal and university teams on the production of degree qualifications
· Working closely with Project Managers to ensure the development of online content is completed on schedule and within budget
· Leads workshops to define the deliverables for each course component
· Liaises with the London based team regarding platform features and processes
· Analyses student engagement data
· Manages set up and training for technology related to the university's degree programme, as well as developing a toolkit for the creation of courses
· Working with PMs to identify and secure resources where necessary
· Ensures consistency of production, and carries out quality assurance checks
Senior Learning Technologist - What we're looking for:
· Previous experience of working as a Learning Technologist or Academic Content Developer
· Knowledge of the higher education sector is essential
· You must be familiar with current practices and debates relating to social learning
· A passion for online learning, web design, usability and accessibility principles
· An excellent working knowledge of CMS, and a good grounding in HTML/Markdown
· A proven track record of leading digital content projects
· Experience of hosting creative workshops
· Knowledge of a wide range of software and cloud-based applications, including Photoshop, Google Drive, Dropbox and Apple Keynote and/or PowerPoint
· You must also be comfortable with travelling to London on a monthly basis
May & Stephens acts as an "employment agency" in relation to this vacancy EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.