The following job is no longer available:
Senior Learning Technologies Architect
Senior Learning Technologies Architect
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. We also partner with Microsoft! Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions.
Here at Ricoh, we transform businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We call it: imagine. change. Based at our prestigious UK Headquarters in Northampton, we now have a Senior Learning Technologies Architect role available.
What you will be doing
• Consultatively develops all aspects of learning including e-learning & mobile-learning format from core material from conception to customization for our customers to create blended learning solutions.
• Continually evolve our current technology to create engaging material such as Interactive videos, flip books, Interactive content, virtual classrooms, gamification and AI/VR to future proof our learning service offering.
• Support our marketing point of contact to maximize both our internal and external communications in what we offer as a service and ensure it fits into the wider Business Consultancy Group and Ricoh UK.
• Maintain, upgrade and troubleshoot the IT infrastructure for Learning Services in order to ensure the smooth running of all learning interventions.
• Takes ownership of all techniques, standards and operating practices with regard to the creation, modification, maintenance and archiving of all learning content.
• Develops strategies to encourage an organizational learning culture which is focused on meeting the performance needs of the organization.
• Advises and supports development of robust content co-creation and curation organization wide strategies in order to meet customer’s needs.
• Advises and supports development of robust strategies encompassing personal knowledge management and social learning.
• Promotes the benefits of communities within organisations for cross organisational workplace communication and collaborations.
You will ideally have
• Bachelor’s degree in computer technology, instructional systems design, or instructional design desirable, previous work experience will be taken into account as qualification equivalent.
• Experience in design and development of relevant e-learning interventions and content with the required authoring tools and proficiency/familiarity with a combination of Java, HTML, or CSS
• A sound knowledge of e-learning software an in addition, Adapt Builder, Coding and App building or equivalent industry standard applications.
• Experience of using Audio Visual equipment and editing packages and Photoshop or equivalent.
• A sound knowledge of different web technologies and creation of web sites, uploading of material and converting into formats compatible with internet and mobile technology.
• Experience of working with e-Portfolios.
• Experience managing data migration, creating interfaces with an LMS(Totara) and performing quality testing, and maintenance for ensuring the ideal end-user experience.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent communication skills. Ability to be agile, flexible, and creative.
• Experience of managing the development and implementation of a substantial digital or web related project, preferably in a Learning Services environment
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage self and others to achieve outcomes by set deadlines
• Demonstrated experience influencing and supporting cross-functionally internally and externally from operational to strategic, conversing at senior management level i.e. vocabulary, acumen, KPI’s.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail and critical thinking. Task and people focused with creativity, flexible and innovative approach in a disruptive environment.
• Proactive, enthusiastic, keen to learn, foster and demonstrate a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations with strong diplomatic skills and positive attitude, coupled with presence, gravitas and impact.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work for - one which encourages and rewards career development. You will be working for a professional, customer-focused organisation with the ability to grow in to new areas of opportunity as they arise in Ricoh UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'