Senior Learning Designer
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Senior Learning Designer - Capita Learning - part time - casual 4-5 days
We're looking for a talented and experienced Senior Learning Designer who succeeds in consulting with clients to come up with a wide range of effective and compelling design approaches. Reporting to the Head of Learning Design, you will be expected to confidently manage complex groups of stakeholders and lead teams of learning designers or scriptwriters on large learning programmes.
- You'll be developing, designing and implementing classroom and technology-based training programs to meet organizational/individual needs and requirements.
- Ensuring the proper preparation, implementation and management of instructional development projects; developing budgets and allocating necessary resources for projects.
- Contributing to the selection, development and updating of courseware content for web-based or any other media delivery.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of audiovisual materials to ensure objectives are being accomplished.
Interested? please review below and How to Apply Close date for applications Thursday 26th November
What you'll be doing:
- Establishing a good rapport and consultative relationship with clients and understand their business, their requirements and the bigger picture.
- Defining, describing and articulating the design to your client and to the internal production team.
- Specifying exactly how any digital solutions will work - in every detail from structure to scope, visual look and feel and functionality.
- Designing solutions that deliver on the client's brief and are achievable within time, technology and budget.
- Tapping into the latest and emerging technologies to achieve innovative business solutions.
- Working in collaboration with colleagues from the sales, graphical, technical and project management teams.
What we're looking for:
- Competent level of experience of digital and / or blended learning design across a range of industries and subject matter
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Office 365
- Familiarity with at least three authoring tools (digital learning) or delivery platforms (VC), their strengths and weaknesses
- Established client-facing communication, listening, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Flexible and resourceful problem solving and being able to tackle setbacks and obstacles.
- Clear and confident communication and presentation skills
About Capita Learning
Here at Capita Learning we're an award-winning experienced team that brings together the creativity of Brightwave digital learning production and the scale and insight of wider Capita. We work across a huge diversity of projects, delivering truly blended projects, from game-based simulations about sustainable sourcing for luxury fashion, to large scale complex transformations for critical services in the public sector. It's a place where you can take on new challenges, learn and grow your career. You'll work alongside a bunch of other super talented, friendly people who are committed to delivering best in class learning experiences that support individual performance and create behaviour change within organisations.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Homebased - (office location if required is Brighton)
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'