Senior Learning Designer
Job Title: Senior Learning Designer
Location: Bournemouth or Brighton
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits (including health care cash back plan, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers)
Do you have the consultative flair to assist clients with how best to achieve their training goals and requirements and devise solutions with creative spark that engage learners?
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Learning Designer within their award-winning Digital Learning Team, based in either of their Bournemouth or Brighton offices. You will be joining a talented and passionate team with a culture that will support you in developing your skills in an enjoyable and creative environment.
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Can create engaging pre-sales documentation and presentations, as well as lead meetings with clients to present your ideas and solutions.
- Enjoys managing subject matter expertise and researching content across a range of topics, along with creating the relevant project documentation
- Has the writing skills to create succinct, well-crafted scripts
- Is able to brief and communicate well with the wider team across two sites
- Has experience of building great relationships with clients
- Can take ownership of deadlines, level of creativity and quality throughout the production process.
Skills and Competencies required:
If you have a minimum of 3 year's learning design, script writing and TNA experience, don't mind travelling and occasional overnight stays, like to listen as well as question, are bold and enthusiastic with great ideas, please get in touch.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"