Senior Leadership/ primary Teacher
Start ASAP until Jan 2022
S12 Area - Sheffield
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for an experienced primary teacher who holds a level of SLT experience or an experienced SLT staff in primary education.
The role is to start ASAP and wll be up to Jan 2022. You will hold teaching responsibilities across all year groups and will assist the exec head and deputy head in school improvement.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Previous experience in SLT is desirable
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Primary school teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'