We are looking for a Senior Leadership & Management Trainer to deliver outstanding programmes working with apprenticeship standards and able to deliver upto Level 5 management within H&B. You must be passionate about learning, have a flair for coaching. You will need to focus on developing potential against our leadership frameworks. Not to mention you will need to bold, organised and engaging to develop and deliver within our H&B Grow programme.
- Design, Develop and Implement a leadership development plan for upcoming retail business managers and upcoming leaders in our Store Support Centre
- Plan and deliver a training programme that ensures a robust ILP and regular reviews of learner progress
- Ensure all learner records and reporting kept up to date and provided in a timely manner to support management reporting and audit requirements
- Facilitate learning for learners, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all teaching, learning and assessment delivery techniques. Provide meaningful and specific feedback to learners to support progression.
- Operate within the delivery framework to maintain operational consistency and ensure learner progress
- Ensure all learners receive the highest quality experience in line with company expectations and external requirements.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the H&B Grow programme
- Work closely with the apprenticeship programme specialist to ensure consistency across our programmes
- Participate in quality assurance activities working closely with our quality specialist
- Drive self – generation across the area you operate within
- Role model H&B values and behaviours
- Develop and implement coaching and mentoring programmes in support of colleague development
- We would like you to have an assessor qualification, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- It is essential that you have a recognised teaching or training qualification at level 3 or above
- Vocational experience in the area of leadership and management
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Drive and enthusiastic to support learners
- Self-reliant and able to manage own workload
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- UK driving license
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Use of Office 365 to design and plan sessions and build resources. The majority of which will be formalised by the content team
- Experience of using e-portfolios such as Onefile
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'