Role: Senior/Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Rate: £475-500 per day
Duration: 3 Months with extensions.
Senior/Lead Dynamics CRM Developer required for an initial 3 month contract for a large scale Dynamics CRM project based in Suffolk. You will provide technical leadership and direction in the implementation of web-based enterprise applications based predominantly on the Microsoft technology stack (Dynamics CRM).
- Design and development of enterprise web-based applications utilising the appropriate technology, predominately C# and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, but also including SQL, SSRS, RubyScript, Silverlight, AngularJS, etc.
- Ensure your own and your team's development is completed within agreed timescales.
- Collective responsibility of CCRS ASD code base.
- Work within the development governance framework including, but not limited to, adherence to Coding Guidelines, UI guides, automated testing, and code reviews;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the both the products and processes used to drive improved quality or efficiency;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
If you are interested in this role, then apply to this advert or to discuss this and other Microsoft Dynamics CRM contract opportunities in more detail please contact Callum Runnegar-Mundy and email your CV to or call me on in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK & Ireland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job