I have an amazing opportunity for a highly skilled Senior/ Lead Developer to join my National market leading client in this very exciting period of growth and expansion at the Birmingham based Head Office.
You will be joining an experienced development department where you will have the opportunity to lead on a variety of projects and applications.
Key duties in your role as the Senior/ Lead Developer include:
- Working on new and existing web applications
- finalise requirements with senior management and stakeholders
- Making sure that best practice is followed at all times
- Making sure all work within the team is done to the highest standard and delivered on time
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
As the Senior/ Lead Developer you will need solid commercial experience in:
- C#, ASP.NET, Razor, MVC
- Experience in Angular/ Typescript is desirable
- Experience with CMS, ideally Umbraco is also preferred but not essential
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Testing/ debugging
- Excellent communication skills
To succeed in this role you will need to have commercial experience as a Senior/ Lead Developer in a fast paced environment
If this role sounds like you would be a great match for your skill set then please apply with an up to date CV
- Lead Developer
- Senior Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'