Seven Social Care are looking for a 2 Senior Lawyers to work with the Child Care Legal Team in Exeter, Devon. One position is for 12 months, the other for 6 months and is paying £40.00 per hour.
Prepare applications for issuing care proceedings, conducting advocacy in court hearings and giving legal advice.
- To assist the team in progressing complex Childcare matters through to completion
- To prepare applications for issuing care proceedings and conducting advocacy in court hearings
- To provide other general legislative support across the council when required to do so
- To attend Legal Planning Meetings to consider the issuing of care proceedings or invoking the Public Law Outline
- Qualifications: Must be Law Society admitted and Solicitor Regulatory Authority registered solicitor OR Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives OR Bar Standards Board registered barrister.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'