Senior Launch Conference Producer - Research Think-Tank
Up to £35,000+ Extensive Profit Share (25k)
My client is one of the fast growing businesses that doubled in capacity over the last 12 months and is active in more than 50 countries., based in the heart of the city they are now looking to continue expansion are looking for a creative large scale producer to work in this sociable environment where ideas are supported. The client is looking for ambitious people who have the desire and experience to launch conferences in new markets and grow divisions, quickly.
The job involves being commercially astute & hungry for information. Working with the research team, the remit is to launch into new markets at the very highest level.
What the client is looking for?
The client is looking for people who can identify the next big thing - whether it be brand new due to emerging technology or legislation, or a mature industry undergoing major upheaval. The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative sector with a pivotal role in the company’s development. It’s perfect for a curious & naturally an inquisitive person.
- 2 years plus conference production experience
- Marketing experience in terms of strategy and execution
- Must have developed new conference[s] or a new division from scratch
- Be commercially astute and be able to prove they know how to construct deals with influential partners such as media, associations and key working groups
- Would ideally suit a person who is looking to start something of their own now they know the nuts and bolts of organising conferences
An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- Conference Production
- International Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job