A Senior Landscape Architect required for a well established multi disciplinary Architectural Practice based near Bury St Edmonds. This is a Practice that offer a range of services in Architecure and Landscape Architecture from residential, leisure, education and regeneration schemes, working on projects with major house builders and developers. The Senior Landscape Architect will be managing a team so experience of and confidence in managing and developing teams is important.
The Senior Landscape Architect will be good with CAD packages and have strong graphic ability as well as demonstrating technical and design experience on projects. The Senior Landscape Architect will work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment. The Senior Landscape Architect will be expected to effectively and efficiently deliver projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget as well as having excellent client facing and CRM abilities.
Senior Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Deliver projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
- Effectively managing a team to deliver projects on time.
Senior Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture
- Experience on LVIA's.
- Minimum 4-5 years' post-graduation experience
- Excellent client facing and CRM abilities
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with clients and other members of staff.
Senior Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary 30k to £40k DOE
- Working Hours Mon-Thurs 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- Pool Cars so own cars do not need to be used
- Pension- new scheme in place
- Free parking
- Beautiful countryside surrounding office
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Perk box (cooperate box which offers discounted tickets etc.)
- Free mobile insurance
- Holiday Entitlement.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job