Senior Knowledge Analyst
Knowledge Analyst - Central London
Contract role - c.£500 per day | 12 month Contract
Specialist Defence & Security Consortium requires a Knowledge Analyst to co-ordinate an Ideas / Knowledge Management function within a new dynamic Accelerated Capability Environment, to bring industry and academia closer to government and law enforcement, and stimulate the flow of innovative, agile and flexible solutions to problems in the digital communications space, delivering real impact for law enforcement agencies.
Working in partnership with UK government and law enforcement partners, helping to identify threats, risks and areas of need, then works with the best and brightest businesses to facilitate innovative thinking, fast - to address these threats and risks, and solve not just current but future challenges posed to law enforcement by the rapidly evolving digital communications landscape. The consortium includes over 100 leading edge companies ranging from large system integrators like Atos & IBM through to specialist defence and security technology start- ups.
A Knowledge / Ideas Engine, to which this role will be associated, is at the heart of the internal delivery team and its purpose is to proactively drive the innovation process by utilising leading edge tools and flexible processes to ensure the effective generation, evaluation and execution of ideas. The innovation engine also help its customers, build a better understanding of the technology landscape and help develop a proactive capability to respond to threats and create maximum impact.
To manage and develop a strong ideas pipeline via the Consortium to develop new high impact Commissions.
The Knowledge Analyst will be the advocate and driver for the effective implementation and use of our Ideas and Knowledge Management tools by:
- Working with internal teams (namely; Market Engagement, Campaign Management and Commissioning) to manage the ideas pipeline.
- Working with the Commissioning Team to help develop ideas within the pipeline to a point where the Customer wants to fund the development of these by issuing new Commissions.
- Developing training and change initiatives to embed effective knowledge management behaviours.
- Leading on communications relating to the capabilities, successes and learning derived from specialist tools.
- Compiling and managing the implementation roadmap for the continual development of our Ideas and Knowledge Management capabilities.
We are looking for an organised and dynamic individual with a track record of planning and delivery of highly effective ideas and knowledge management related programmes. You will be a strong all-rounder capable of engaging with multiple stakeholders at all levels. An understanding of our Customer(s), end users and the associated security industry, and their drivers would obviously be an advantage. In return you will have a high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours and a great working environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and control the effectiveness of the Ideas Spotlight and our Knowledge Management Tools.
- Facilitate workshops and user research on the operation and future direction of the Ideas Spotlight and Knowledge Management Tools; create and maintain the Ideas Spotlight Knowledge Management technology roadmap.
- Create and own change requests to the Ideas tools with the software provider (Wazoku) to ensure that the business benefits are realised from the changes made.
- Work with the other internal functions to facilitate and lead initiatives that support the creation and submission of ideas, for example: calls for ideas, hackathons, idea scanning workshops etc.
- Work with Knowledge Management Consultant to build and curate an effective, easily accessed Ideas library
- Work with project teams, the IT Manager and suppliers to ensure the smooth development and operation of the Ideas Spotlight and Knowledge Management Tools.
- Communicate the capabilities, development, successes and lessons learnt from the Ideas Spotlight and Knowledge repository.
- Co-create with other internal teams the Ideas Spotlight communications and training materials.
- Data Management
- Ideas Development
- Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- Project Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"