Excellent Senior Key Account Manager Opportunity - Ophthalmology product launch - South Wales
The client we are recruiting for is an organisation with the patient at the centre of everything they do; it's what the industry was created for, and it's what this organisation is most passionate about. The focus for the company is on Rare and Specialist therapy areas such as Neurology, Gastroenterology and Rare Diseases, and making a significant impact on the lives of the patients their products treat. Over the last 20 years they have grown and established themselves as top a 5 Pharmaceutical company.
We are looking for successful and tenacious Senior Key Account Managers to join a UK-wide team build, launching a brand new Ophthalmology product.
The Senior Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
- Manage key accounts within a designated geographical area in order to deliver against agreed targets and other performance metrics
- Develop effective and strategic account plans that are in line with the marketing brand plan and national strategy
- Full accountability for formulary inclusion across territory, ensuring prescribing pull-through
- Adopt a regional leadership role by sharing best practice, development of skills and mentoring regional colleagues
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience working in Ophthalmology preferred
- Specialist Care essential
- Senior level key account management experience
- Previous product launch experience
- Consistent and successful sales record
Apply for this role now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on !
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Key Account Manager