Senior JD Edwards - CNC Product Engineer - Perm - Glasgow /Remote - DOE
Abrecco wish to recruit, on behalf of our global client, a JD Edwards Product Engineer to provide Configurable Network Computing (CNC) Support for a wide variety of customers and their individual software configurations. You will provide proactive system administration and support to help ensure customer's systems run smoothly and any changes are implemented within SLA's. This is a broad ranging hands-on role requiring excellent customer service, team working and technical skills.
- Provide System administration and support of JD Edwards EntepriseONE environments
- Install, update and assist in the tuning of system components
- Work with customers and colleagues in the delivery of technical projects
Personal and technical attributes:
- Proven experience in JD Edwards EntepriseONE administration (World, XE, 8.x, 9.x etc)
- Experience creating and maintaining environments
- Install and manage service packs, releases, ESUs and ASUs
- In depth Knowledge of Linux / Windows, Database and Networking technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Any experience in a project lead or mentoring capacity would be beneficial.
Our client is a global company who offer work that will be varied, challenging and rewarding. With a salary dependent on experience as well as an outstanding benefits package. Ideally, you will come from a post-implementation support environment and be used to handling the day to day technical support issues and enhancements associated with large JDE EntepriseONE installations. Apply with your latest CV immediate consideration or get in touch to find out more.
- JD Edwards