You will be developing a number of critical apps for Phones (iOS. Android and Windows 10) and Windows 10 tablets/laptops. You should be able to understand design patterns and have the ability to design, redesign or design around architectural stacks while maintaining a constant focus on iteratively delivering value to the business.
• take designs and build HTML5, Typescript, CSS and JS to a high quality.
• A keen problem solver, who can come up with creative answers to our field workforces' needs.
• Someone passionate about front-end with a focus on performance and standards.
• A person with their own opinions and ideas about front-end and passionate about sharing those ideas.
• Someone who understands design concepts, typography.
• Excellent aesthetic and user-focused mindset with an eye for detail.
• Ability to communicate with distributed and virtual team colleagues.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
• Participate in discussions/planning around system architecture.
• Participate as part of an Agile Scrum team.
• Be able to adapt to changing business requirements.
• Provide 3rd line support for production systems.
• Research new technologies to help improve the infrastructure, efficiency and security of projects.
• Restful APIs
• C# / .NET Web API
• SQL Server
Interest? Click apply ASAP
- Design Patterns
- Web Development