My client is the world's leading loyalty network, producing award-wining technology for the biggest retailers around the world. Within the last two years alone, their company has tripled the size of its teams- but they are not stopping there! They want to expand their teams even further and bring them along this incredibly exciting journey with them. This life-time opportunity allows those talented individuals to progress in their career as well as encourage a healthy work life balance.
- Daily communication with their team, participating in planning, discussion and development of new functionality and features.
- Contribute to long term health of the codebase, architecture and processes of the JS guild.
- Deliver high quality, browser and unit tested
- Review and give feedback on the other JS peers code.
What are they looking for in you?
- Demonstrable JS programming experience at least with a modern JS framework, such as React, Vue or Angular
- Experience using GraphQL could be advantageous
- Determine to learn and grow your skill sets
- Determine to work with others in a collaborative environment
Life within the company
My client believes that one of the main reasons for their success is due to their fantastic team, their different background, experiences and beliefs. Therefore, the company's culture evolves around welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on their journey.
Benefits for their employees and why you should work here
- Option of fully remote working, you can choose the environment you work best in!
- Flexible hours
- Regular socials and adventurous activities!
- Wellness packages
- Mental Health First Aider
- Enhance maternity and paternity scheme
- Supportive working environment for parents
- In house performance and development coaching
- Amazing partnership discounts for the biggest brand in the world!
If this sound like it would be good fit for you, or you would like to find out more about the opportunity, please give Thana a call on , or drop her an email at
- SENIOR DEVELOPER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'