They are migrating the front end from angular to react. Back end is Node.JS.
Working closely with the founding team, you'll have design, strategic and technical input on everything they build. You will have a massive opportunity to grow with a rapidly scaling business. They have the funding and expertise to really grow and develop this exciting product.
Current stack: Node.js, Angular, Redis, Elastic Search, MySQL, AWS, Heroku, Linux.
You can work remotely some of the time but I am looking for someone who is happy and actually wants to come into the office every day in Edgeware Road (or maybe 3 times a week!) to really grow this business and get involved in the day to day, leading best practice coding, TDD etc.
Key responsibilities for this role are to maintain and develop the current system and develop new services in a modern cloud environment. You can also mentor new team members as the team grows so the chance to manage is definitely there if you want it.
- Either Front End Angular / React for the Full Stack
- Or another back end programming language for the Back End role
- Best practices: TDD, OOD, Functional programming
- Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Agile experience
- Good communication skills
- Collaboration in a diverse and distributed team
Nice to haves;
- DevOps practices
- React and other modern frameworks
- Other languages: Java, Python, etc
- Redis, NoSQL databases, Elastic Search
- Interest in football, betting and trading
For more information on this exciting start up, get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job