They want to be able to automate our processes at every stage - from order to delivery while also collecting data, including multimedia content, from various social platforms. They then want to analyse our content, data and user behaviours with natural language processors and machine learning systems. So they can do this, they offer top class hardware and all the software you need to work efficiently, training opportunities and a self-development budget and the chance to work of new products and innovative solutions using the newest technologies while following the best practices as part of a highly skilled team.
You will receieve the following benefits:
- Excellent salary
- Great agile working environment with a highly skilled, motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday [inc. Bank Holidays]
- Access to top of the range equipment
- Self development allowance for conferences and training Contribution to open source projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- An excellent knowledge and commercial experience developing for Node.js. Webpack, React, etc.
- Experience with at least few common Node.js frameworks and libraries (express, koa, request, etc.).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job