Senior JAVA Software Engineer required to work for a US company (as part of the UK set up) who are world pioneers in healthcare. With fully remote and flexible working offered, this is your chance to play a critical part in a platform rebuild (cloud, horizontally scalable, API first) working on 60% code with the remainder of your time focussed on design, new tech solving problems and coaching jnr staff. This is a key hire for a vibrant, fast moving team who value quality scalable code with an API first mentality.
As Senior Software Engineer you will:
- Build and deliver applications & integrations in an agile manner.
- Develop cloud based solutions using Java technology in a multi-tenanted environment
- Work on scaling challenges (performance, security, robustness, and reliability).
- Collaborating and designing technical solutions with the product team that satisfy functional and non-functional needs.
- Be excited by being tasked with solving complex problems
- Be asked for fresh ideas and input on technology and direction.
- 5+ years working as a Java engineer.
- Excellent back end engineering using Java including API development.
- Experience working in a cloud based environment - provisioning, deploying and monitoring applications
- Pride yourself on quality, clean TDD code.
- Nice to have's include microservice based architecture, Kubernetes/Docker and experience with site reliability engineering practises.
Salary up to £80k plus very generous package and full remote work on offer. Please Apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'